Do you want to build your career? Join us at Unioil.
Engineering and Business Development Department Coordinator
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s /College Degree in - Business Administration /Business Management /Commerce /Marketing or equivalent.
- Must have at least 1 year of working experience in performing administrative and customer relations tasks.
- Should have the ability to meet deadlines, highly organized and keen into details.
- With advance skills and knowledge in MS Excel.
- Receive & file the weekly submission of Field Visit Reports of field personnel
- Maintain records inventory of Building Plans; Leasehold Records and Property Records.
- Ensure proper transmittal and monitor status of forwarded documents.
- Do follow-ups to Purchasing Department for PO issuance to supplier.
- Prepare and submit minutes of the meeting.
Perform other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.