Having a hard time searching for a job?
Tired of dressing up and spending money just to submit a few resumes?
Bored from browsing a variety of classified ads?
I-CARES is here to help you.
What is ICARES?
The Interactive Career Assistance and Recruitment System (I-CARES) is an online
career service system that provides assistance to STI students and alumni by
establishing links with prospective employers. The system allows the alumni to store and
edit their resumes in a databank and be able to access them anytime, anywhere. There
are two ways on how I-CARES may provide you with employment opportunities.
- You may check out the employment opportunities posted and apply online
- You may automatically be endorsed to corporate partners because I-CARES has the facility to filter its database based on the personnel requirements of companies relative to your qualifications.
What are the benefits of using ICARES?
- Tailored-fit resume templates for STI graduates
- Variety of updated jobs from legitimate Corporate Partners
- Fast, convenient and inexpensive way to apply for a job
Don’t let this chance pass.